So, what should I say in this post? My life? Too boring to include, although I have to say that I am off for school break now. So that's why I can spend a little time on blogging, at 3am as a matter of fact. Otherwise, you'll see me studying or masturbating. I can't tell which one I do more.
Now, let's talk about something more fun, shall we? And that means either shopping or sex. Sex it is.
Penn Badgley. Now who doesn't know this curly-haired guy. I don't. No no of course I know him, he's the guy from Gossip Bitch. Ops, I mean Gossip Girls. To be honest, he is not one of the first men that pop in my head to have sex with but he'll do. He's kinda like the guy to settle with, no offense. Sorta average and humble yet so sexy and hot. Mmmmm. And so to make a story, a friend of mine said that I look like Penn Badgley. Now, correction ladies, he looks like me. And she said that is true if only I have a smaller and straight nose. Bitch, I'm not gonna have a nose job! But let's put that aside and enjoy the treats:
He's kinda cute.
Him with a bitch. See what I meant with average guy? He wears trainers and a tee. I bet they are comfy!
And of course, we have the half naked picture, as always.
Until next time. I'm Mader, and I approve this motherfucking blog!



No comments:
Post a Comment